Still New
This is my first day writing a blog. From the first day since I have gotten this laptop,I've never got the guts to write a blog. I spent hours on Facebook but writing a blog-never crossed my radar. As I am still a newbie, i hope to get many experiences through this. I never had the guts to write a blog as I was always discouraged by some of my relatives. My siblings' language was better than mine,so I always felt that some of my relatives are discouraging me. I admit that I have some problem with my language probably because I never got the chance to talk and to show my talent. Now,I have changed that mind set because I realize that I have a far way to go in life. I shouldn't be bothered with what people are talking around me unless if it is to encourage me.The only thing that I need is some encouragement. I hope to get some from people around me. I learnt that I shouldn't discourage anyone whom I am meeting and will be meeting because I never want them to face what I have been facing in my life. ~tr~
No comments:
Post a Comment